COVID-19 PTO Questions:
If I am quarantined for COVID-19 related reasons, will I have to use my PTO to take time off?
- If you are required to be quarantined for COVID-19 related reasons, ICP will pay you for up to 14 days, and it will not count against your current PTO balance.
My childcare option is no longer available due to shut downs. Do I have to use PTO?
- If you are unable to come to work due to a loss of childcare as a result of schools or daycares, being shut down, use our PTO per the standard PTO policy. Per policy, employees can borrow up to 40 hours of PTO. If an employee is already at a negative (-40) hours or more, then they will need to take unpaid time off.
I haven’t been feeling well but have not been diagnosed with or tested for COVID-19. What should I do?
- If the employee exhibits symptom of coronavirus or witnesses another employee with symptoms notify HR and or EHS immediately, please handle in a confidential nature.
Salary Reduction Questions:
Will we be able to recoup our lost earnings?
- This is an unprecedented situation that is changing every day. At this time, we do not know the economic and financial impact this will have on ICP Group. We will continue to monitor ICP finances and reevaluate all decisions.
What other cost cutting measures have taken place?
- The 3% employer contribution to your 401K has been suspended until further notice.